Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Learning How to Edit HTML is Fun

Technorati Tags:

 Well, It is clear that my blog has changed a lot. I decided to change the theme because the old one looked took Heavey Metal (I like it though) and it was a bit too hard to read so I decided to change to the brighter one.

 

And the other thing is I am so in love with Meiryo font now, and the template that I am using was set to the different font. So I had to learn how to change the defalut font. I just googled stuff around but got no answer. The IT staff in my company did not know much about XML as well, but he suggested that he might be able to do something with the HTML, so I asked him and just learn how to edit them a little by little. Finally, I did changed the font to Meiryo and Cordia.

 

More over, I found out that the template had only publish time, but no publish date. Well, it is a cool template but I want publish date as well. After googling for a while I found this blog and learned a lot from it. After spent some time learning about it, I could put the publish date on my blog, yeah.

 

The last thing was the header of the post was always in uppercase. I had to look and guessed a lot to learn how the change it to lowercase, and I did it, yahoo.

This might be the best learning method for me since I did not pay atttention to the proper education but just learn about many stuff by myself. Well, I always believe that learning new stuff is not easy, but it is never too hard to learn.

 

I just have to learn how to change post’s font size soon.

No comments: